- This event has passed.
Madrid, Spain – HealthInc Office Hours
September 4 @ 9:30 am - 5:30 pm
Are you an innovative startup that is solving a health problem in these verticals:
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Cognitive Health (i.e. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Long-term Care & Aging
- Employee Health
- Patient Engagement and Management
- Predictive & Personalized Health
- Real-time Healthcare and Easier Access
- Physician Health, Training, and Assistance
by using these technologies/solutions?
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Therapeutics
- Online Platforms
- Remote Services (i.e. Telehealth)
- Digital Health Devices
- VR / AR
- 3D Printing
Example startup profile using a combination of HealthInc Verticals/Technologies/Solutions:
“A startup that provides women easier access to healthcare via an online platform that uses Big Data from sensors in a digital health device and AI to predict when the woman will need to see her gynecologist and schedules the video consultation for her.”
Then, the HealthInc team invites you to our Office Hours.
About Office Hours
The HealthInc accelerator program, based in Amsterdam, will be in Madrid on September 4th to meet and mentor the most ambitious health startups. During the Office Hours, you will be able to have an informal meeting with the HealthInc program director Lee Greene. Together, we will look at your idea, product, and team, and you will get feedback and answers to your most burning entrepreneurial questions. You will also have a chance to find out more about the Amsterdam-based accelerator program that kicks off in February 2020.
We invite mainly B2B and B2G startups (at least in the MVP/prototype phase) and scale-ups to join us.
Why join us?
- You will get access to and feedback from our corporate partners and mentors traveling with us.
- You will connect with other participating teams, mentors and investors from the local ecosystem.
- You will learn about the program and get exposed to the HealthInc ecosystem.
How to join a meeting?
After you have submitted your application for the event, we will get back to you to confirm a time to meet on the September 4th. Please fill out this form to register.