What is a Fast Track?
HealthInc Fast Tracks are informal events that we host all over the Europe to meet high-potential Healthtech companies interested in joining our program. For each FastTrack, we invite the top 10 startups & scale-ups who apply to receive instant feedback from a panel of industry mentors and find out more about the program in Amsterdam. During the session we follow a workshop format, for which we analyze individual business models. Teams that attend a FastTrack are more likely to be invited to the final selection day.
Why should you apply?
- Get valuable insights and feedback from experts in Healthcare industry and HealthTech, which will pivot your business to the right direction.
- Connect with the best HealthTech companies in your city.
- Learn about the program and get exposed to HealthInc ecosystem, including mentors and partners.
- Increase your chances to be selected for the HealthInc program in Amsterdam
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for teams that want to be challenged, to inspire and activate the health care system! Ambitious entrepreneurs who want to work towards the best solution and are not deterred, but rather challenged to gain a deep understanding of the problem behind their solution.
We are open for both early stage startups and recurring revenue scale-ups with interesting solutions within healthcare.
Are you an innovative startup that is solving a health problem in these verticals:
- Women’s Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Mental Health and Wellness
- Cognitive Health (i.e. Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease)
- Long-term Care & Aging
- Employee Health
- Patient Engagement and Management
- Predictive & Personalized Health
- Real-time Healthcare and Easier Access
- Physician Health, Training, and Assistance
by using these technologies/solutions?
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data and Analytics
- Digital Therapeutics
- Online Platforms
- Remote Services (i.e. Telehealth)
- Digital Health Devices
- VR / AR
- 3D Printing
Then, the HealthInc team invites you to our Office Hours. Please check out the upcoming events to see when our team is coming to your region.
Who will you meet?
Events will be hosted by some of our core team members, depending on the country we visit.
Where can you meet us?
To meet the next generation healthcare ventures, we are going to visit 5 European cities:
|Madrid Office Hours||09/04/2019|
|Barcelona Office Hours||09/05/2019|
|Stockholm Office Hours||09/17/2019|
|Copenhagen Office Hours @TechBBQ||09/19/2019|
|London Office Hours @GIANT Health||10/15/2019|
|New York Office Hours||10/29/2019 – 10/30/2019|
|Lisbon Office Hours @WebSummit||11/05/2019 – 11/06/2019|
|Lisbon Office Hours||11/08/2019|
|Helsinki Office Hours||11/20/2019|
Are you the next big thing in Health Tech?
All daring initiatives, technological innovations and new business models, impacting behaviour and financial incentives at both the individual and system levels of healthcare, are invited to apply for our Fast Tracks.