Selection Day’s Results
Carefully selected from more than 5000 startups all over the world, we have concluded the 13 healthtech startups to join HealthInc’s third accelerator program during our Selection Day on 2nd September 2021. These talented entrepreneurs cover various aspects of the healthtech industry, which mainly focus on three main areas: telehealth, doctorless world, and predictive analytics and diagnostics. Take a look here if you want to know more about the program.
And now, time for the main event: The Third Official Class of HealthInc Accelerator Program.
In alphabetical order:
- BloodPORT: BloodPORT connects you to blood donors, blood banks, hospitals & events/camps nearby, instantly.
- CureAssist: CureAssist is an AI-powered digital hospital.
- DanAid: a Mutual Health Organization for the Cameroonians at home and from the diaspora.
- GeminiLab: allows men to receive clinically approved sperm health reports without visiting a clinic.
- Gleeworld Pharmacy: a subscription-based tele-pharmacy and medication delivery startup offering convenient access to affordable medicines with free delivery in 1 hour.
- Health Innovation Hub: building a Personalised Health as a Service (PHaaS) platform offering individualized testing & health analysis to empower clients towards improved health.
- Healers: A web and mobile-based application for facilitating home visits by doctors on weekends and non-office hours on weekdays.
- Neo Childcare: A Digital Child Heath service provider bridging the gap of access to healthcare for children especially in Nigeria.
- Neurotops: faster contact with psychotherapists, yet dramatically easier than ever before.
- newGenia: newGenia is developing solutions to bring down the cost of genomic data analysis using secure and high-performance computing.
- Qlear Analytics: helps pathologists detect and evaluate anatomic samples in 3D with its innovative second-reader digital pathology system.
- Telemedicols: An intelligent software that analyzes CT / MRI / X-rays to detect and examine cancerous tumors
- Zeus Care: a Mobile App in health with Artificial Intelligence and Big Data that connects patients with doctors and pharmacies in an easy and efficient way and where payments can be made through electronic means.
Coming up next
Continuing the success we had earlier, our third program will remain geographically accessible and lockdown-friendly. That means the program will again be completely online, allowing us to empower entrepreneurs in health and to innovate healthcare systems as we know. With the official cohort finally selected, the third program kicks off in September and finishes in January 2022 with the usual Demo Day.
Congratulations again to the selected teams!
Would you like to keep up with our news and updates? Sign up now for our Newsletter! 🙂