Buckle up, HealthInc 2021 is ready to move!
The top 10 finally emerged! From a pool of more than 3500 fantastic healthtech startups we interacted with, we have finally selected the top 10 to join HealthInc 2021 program during our Selection Day on 28th January 2021. These talented entrepreneurs cover various aspects of the healthtech industry, which mainly focus on three main areas: telehealth, doctorless world, and predictive analytics and diagnostics. Take a look here if you want to know more about the program!
Due to the uncertain developments of COVID19 in the Netherlands, this year’s program will be fully online. With that, the startups can spend their time more flexibly according to their availability and make the most out of the resources that we will provide. This will be an incredible journey for all of them: intensive mentorship and training, masterclasses and hands-on workshops, 1-on-1s with experts and potential clients, and so much more.
And now, time for the main event. HealthInc 2021: Official Cohort Announced!
In alphabetical order:
- Afya Bora (Tanzania): A data-driven medical appointment scheduling platform and marketplace.
- Amygdala Health (Estonia): A digital health program that helps you build healthy habits.
- BioMinds (Poland): A new way for neurological rehabilitation.
- Enhanced Fertility (UK): A digital program making fertility education, support and care accessible to all.
- Kapsule (UK): A managed marketplace to revolutionize African medical supply chains.
- Luci Health (Spain): A disruptive application platform through voice, which detects early-stage dementia markers and increases the patient’s longevity and quality of life.
- Martixa (US): The Axela for healthcare.
- Phamo (Cyprus): A pharmacy platform to match patients with compatible pharmacy goods.
- ShareMed (Chile): A global and exclusive platform for health professionals to exchange knowledge in real-time.
- Superpow (UK): An online platform where users can connect with a therapist who can help them overcome mental wellbeing challenges.
HealthInc 2021: What’s next?
Covid-19 was difficult and still is difficult to deal with. This year, our team has reflected and pivoted quickly into a lockdown-friendly accelerator program. HealthInc 2021, completely online, will allow us to empower even more entrepreneurs in health and innovate healthcare systems as we know. With the official cohort finally selected, the program will kick-off in February and finish in April with the usual Demo Day.
Congratulations again to the well-deserved teams. Buckle up because your HealthInc journey has just started!
Would you like to keep up with our news and updates? Sign up now for our Newsletter! 🙂